Sunday, August 09, 2009

Another Before and After

This post really should just be titled 'After' - I cannot find the before pictures I do have. Anyway, last weekend we had some people come over and help clean up some of our back yard. This is right behind our bedroom, looking out to where an old chicken coop used to be. About two years ago I tore down and burned the coop. But I never got around to actually cleaning the garbage and junk - and believe me there was a ton. We got it all cleaned up in about 2 1/2 hours and had pizza/soda afterwards.


2 comments:

The Murray's said...

Looks good - nice and clean. Hey, you should go help Mom take pics and post them of the house... I'm dying to see what it looks like, and she doesn't know how to put them on her comp or email them.....

Aaron said...

Not bad, I second Cyp's idea of you taking pictures of what UB did to Mom's house. I was talking to him the other day, and it sounds like he did a ton of work on it.

BTW, Why am I not in your "favorites list?"