Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Funny Story

Tonight we ate dinner at my parents house. In fact we do every Tuesday. Fr Jack and Esther come over as well. Anyway, after dinner tonight Joachim was sitting on my lap. He let a big one rip loud. Kari, looking my way said under her breath, "was that Joachim."
Hoping that no one heard Joachim's fart I nodded my head.
Joachim then looked up at me and said, "I burped" pausing for a second, as if something was wrong he corrected himself, "I burped out my butt Papa." I love the way a child's mind works.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Yeah--farts to Megan are "making noise in my buns."

Love it.

James Marcel Patras said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! You should teach him the word "fart" Ben.

Matthew Howell said...

That's great! Kids say the funniest things. You just have to love it!
Stasia