Saturday, December 13, 2008






I just Have to say that I am so excited for Christmas, I just can not wait. I am most excited to give the gifts that I have been working on for such a long time. and No I am not going to say what they are for those wondering. Just have to wait and see. Here is Our Christmas Picture. I have decided to post it for everybody to view instead of sending one this year. HAHAHA Just kidding because I have never sent one








Just for everybody to see this is my first Quilt I made for Macrina

2 comments:

The Knight Family said...

Kari,
your quilt turned out so cute! And I love your picture, Macrina's hair is crazy! We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Kari,

The quilts are beautiful, you did such a amazing job. I want one next :) Did you get my Christmas card? Well I hope all is well. don't know if you heard but I am engaged finally. So hope you can make it down for the big day not sure when it is quite yet but will keep you posted. Love you. Tell everyone hi.