Wednesday, May 17, 2006

First Month

The week after I was born on April 10 Great Grandma and Grandpa came to see Me they stayed for a week and help out with me they were a lot of fun to meet and I can not wait to see them again. My Grandpa came April 14 the next day I was Baptized
This is my Godpapa Peter Lamb. My parents are very good friends with him, When I get bigger he is going to take me hiking, biking, and camping. Oh yeah this is me receving my first communion.
The next sunday after pascha we went to Saint Hermans out in the valley it was very fun visiting everybody out there. At my two week appointment I had to get my Pku test done again Kirsten mama's midwife had to poke my foot. (Ouch) my cousin Lucus and friends the Phelps came to visit Papa read us all my favorite book "Geuss how much I love you"

No comments: